Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Bright Field inspired by and dedicated to a poem by Welsh poet, R. Thomas.
I have been working on this painting for some years now. it is one of my very first paint-over- paper over paint works. am I finished? I surely hope so. I have now found the "story line" hidden in the layers of paint and the composition. I won't fill it in for anyone else. you have to make your own story. but I would like to know what you find please. Thank you.

Painting:  Mixed technique-oil, paper, oil, crayon  in wide frame, 15cm. on all sides
                 80 X 80 cm. or 110cm. square with frame
                 Price: € 2,000


1 comment:

  1. I want to see this one in person as I expect there are textures not seen in the photo. The colors are soooooo rich and alive! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete